Welcome to our website. Welcome to 2020!
Our vision statement
Love and Respect: onen hag oll (one and all)
Our school ethos
- Develop curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Foster enjoyment of school and a sense of contributing to the local and global community
- Have high expectations of achievement and attitude
- Show respect for self, others and for the environment
- Value both individuality and team work
- Create a healthy and safe place to work together
- Provide opportunities to develop skills for life
- Be proud to be part of the St. Mark's family, the whole community and remember that everyone is special.
Times tables fun
Class 1 and Class 2 children have been given details of a site for fun activities to help with learning their 'times tables'. Each child has their own username and password.
You can access this site directly from the link below.