Welcome to our website.
Staying at home
Our school is following all the guidance given to us by the D.F.E. during these challenging times, we are here to support you and your children as much as we can.
You will find lots of lovely online activity direct links on our Home learning page. This is also where you will find work that has been assigned for your child's year group from the 14th April.
Please stay safe, well and enjoy your easter holidays.
If you wish to contact the school please do so through the schoolcomms app or contact our secretary by e-mail.
If you would like to request a school place because you are a key worker in need of childcare during the period of school closure, please complete this form and email it to the school.
If you use the pdf you just open in adobe acrobat reader which you can download onto laptops, tablets or mobile phones (it is free) you can then edit, fill in and sign and then send/export to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Request for Key Worker School Place||[pdf 252KB]|
|Request for Key Worker School Place||[docx 20KB]|
Our Vision Statement:
Love and Respect: onen hag oll (one and all)
Our School Ethos
- Develop curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Foster enjoyment of school and a sense of contributing to the local and global community
- Have high expectations of achievement and attitude
- Show respect for self, others and for the environment
- Value both individuality and team work
- Create a healthy and safe place to work together
- Provide opportunities to develop skills for life
- Be proud to be part of the St. Mark's family, the whole community and remember that everyone is special.
Times Table Fun
Class 1 and Class 2 children have been given details of a site for fun activities to help with learning their 'times tables'. Each child has their own username and password.
You can access this site directly from the link below.
|Times Table Rock Stars|