Our School Curriculum
Above all, we want to enthuse our children to pursue the subjects that they begin to learn with us, in their continuing journey through their education and their lives. We equip them with skills and knowledge to be able to do this.
At St Mark's we ensure a wider curriculum, which gives opportunities to practise and develop skills in real and exciting situations and be given opportunities for development of character resilience and creativity.
The way we organise the curriculum is so that pupils learn incrementally and this is set out in the documents for each subject. Learning across subjects is linked where we feel links are beneficial and real.
All of our children have access to the full National Curriculum and you will see a link to the original documents at the foot of this page.
To find out about our curriculum, click on the subject area in the list below.
Access our subjects here.
Key stage 1 & 2 curriculum
- Maths intent at St Mark's [pdf 312KB]
- St Mark's End of Year Expectation Y1 [pdf 366KB]
- St Marks's End of Year Expectations Y2 [pdf 374KB]
- St Mark's End of Year Expectation Y3 [pdf 357KB]
- St Mark's End of Year Expectation Y4 [pdf 368KB]
- St Mark's End of Year Expectations Y5 [pdf 365KB]
- St Mark's End of Year Expectations Y6 [pdf 357KB]
- Times Table Plan [pdf 152KB]
You can access a list of recommended reading books on our Reading page.
We are waiting for the new Agreed Syllabus and so this area is under development.